putting on weight easily post diet

Options
2»

Replies

• dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You don't have it listed anywhere on your profile and not in your post, so how tall are you? If you're shorter, you traditionally do not need as many calories as someone of average height. So any advice people might give you will very greatly without a gauge of how tall you are.

I'm 5'2 and with a sedentary lifestyle at the moment, I vary my calories from anywhere between 900-1400 and don't gain weight. Once I start going above 1600, I notice I do start packing it back on. However, from what you're saying it doesn't seem like you're actively gaining fat so much as water weight. Either that, or you're underestimating how much you eat and how many calories you burn. I've definitely done that before. It's easy to do if you don't really measure how much you're eating.

edit: should be noted that eating at the range I do, I lose max 1lb a month, so it's not like I'm starving myself and weight is falling off. Different bodies and lifestyles need different things.

SAME height and activity level here. I find that I am gaining and losing the same 5 pounds for months with my 1000-1500 a day eating.... Its a shame that I no longer actually "lose" weight just the same weight I have been gaining back... makes me sad. :sad: