If you have a weight goal...

Options
...whether it's to lose, maintain, or gain, feel free to add me for support, motivation, and help.

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    no thank you. you seem too interested in spouting pseudoscience as facts, and are probably selling something, judging from buzzwords in your profile and your posts.
  • DoktorZnanosti
    Options
    I'm slightly fat and I just wanted to post to see my ticker, never had a ticker of any form ever so just wanted to see it, and I'm gonna break some sort of record with the amount of food I'm not going to eat

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it doesn't work
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    I'm slightly fat and I just wanted to post to see my ticker, never had a ticker of any form ever so just wanted to see it, and I'm gonna break some sort of record with the amount of food I'm not going to eat

right here in the forums, go to settings. right next to where it says "my topics."
  • DoktorZnanosti
    Options

right here in the forums, go to settings. right next to where it says "my topics."

yeah I know, I checked that thing and there's no ticker, maybe a day has to pass for it to show up...

I had to customize it first , now I see it, yay, tnx anyway
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

yeah I know, I checked that thing and there's no ticker, maybe a day has to pass for it to show up...

I had to customize it first , now I see it, yay, tnx anyway

you're welcome!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options

Not just broscience about nutrition, it's also about this site.

@DoktorZnanost - Getting a ticker: Apps>Tickers
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Um, no because you don't really know what you are talking about OP, and you are just trying to sell crappy products to people.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    OP. You might want to review the Community Guidelines. Making multiple posts for the same thing is against the rules.

And for any lurkers (as I said in the other thread), please be aware that advertising and selling of products is not only against against the CG when done in the forums, but it is also not allowed in groups or private messages. If this happens, please be sure to report it to the mods :flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Since by "support, motivation, and help" you mean "try to sell you Herbalife" I'll pass.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Since by "support, motivation, and help" you mean "try to sell you Herbalife" I'll pass.

+1