So many NSVs today!

Options
yungibear
yungibear Posts: 138 Member
So today, my weigh-in day, I'm within 3 pounds of my lowest weight from high school. I am feeling so so ecstatic about it right now! However, I want to remind myself to also think about other positive changes in my life so here it goes:

- I walked for 3 hours straight and enjoyed seeing the world around me while doing so.
- I danced for 2.5 hours straight and loved it.
- I rollerbladed for 2 hours straight and I didn't feel sore the next day.
- My watch is getting loose on its current notch.
- My thighs don't rub when I walk now so I don't have to worry about breaking my pants.
- It's easier to clip my toenails now (TMI?)
- My dad called me "slim" this morning.
- I can eat all the doughnuts and drink gigantic milk teas knowing that I'll be able to fit it into my week.

I hope to become a healthier person not only in the body, but also in the mind! I am so grateful for finding MFP and the community I've met here!

Replies

• Believe4it
    Believe4it Posts: 14
    Options
    OMG!!! What got me was the "not breaking your pants". Can't wait till I get there. This is wonderful!!!! It made me giggle.
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Good for you Yungibear! Great attitude.
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! These are all amazing NSVs and I'm really glad that you can acknowledge them and celebrate your success!
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    So today, my weigh-in day, I'm within 3 pounds of my lowest weight from high school. I am feeling so so ecstatic about it right now! However, I want to remind myself to also think about other positive changes in my life so here it goes:

- I walked for 3 hours straight and enjoyed seeing the world around me while doing so.
    - I danced for 2.5 hours straight and loved it.
    - I rollerbladed for 2 hours straight and I didn't feel sore the next day.
    - My watch is getting loose on its current notch.
    - My thighs don't rub when I walk now so I don't have to worry about breaking my pants.
    - It's easier to clip my toenails now (TMI?)
    - My dad called me "slim" this morning.
    - I can eat all the doughnuts and drink gigantic milk teas knowing that I'll be able to fit it into my week.

I hope to become a healthier person not only in the body, but also in the mind! I am so grateful for finding MFP and the community I've met here!

Those are all fantastic! Good for you!!
  • writer190
    writer190 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    These are all phenomenal and really inspiring. I'm looking forward to when I'll have similar NSVs to share. Keep up the great work!
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! What got me was the "not breaking your pants". Can't wait till I get there. This is wonderful!!!! It made me giggle.
    Haha, glad that's entertaining for you! I have a whole "pants graveyard" in my scrap sewing box. Every single pair has unfortunate rips in the crotch region. u_u

Ugh, good riddance, thigh rubbing.

Thank you to everyone for the encouragement! Let's all work hard together! C:
  • Kittysaurusrex13
    Kittysaurusrex13 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    When I stop having to throw out jeans because of crotch tears and holes I'll know that my life has changed. I seriously can not keep a pair of pants for 6 months without wearing holes into them.

You just became my inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!