Time to hold myself accountable

Options
So I haven't been losing weight and been blaming everything else but myself and my motiviation. At one point when I wanted it bad enough, I was able to do it. I lost almost 20lbs with WW. Now I feel like I don't have the motivation or knowledge to do it again but I know that it is my lack or responsiblilty and committment. I no longer hold myself accountable and find every excuse in the book not to track, nor workout. Most importantly I need to be honest with myself, I am in denial and keep telling myself that I still look ok, when I don't even want to look at myself in pictures. I am in denail of the fact that I am fact for my height and body frame. Gosh, I mean if people asking me if I was pregnant or how far along I am isn't enough to motivate me to lose these pounds and I don't know what is, and I can only see the scale go up from here.

I need to hold myself accountable for the food that I eat, the excersice that I don't do, and saddness in my heart about my appearance and last but not least I need to hold myself accountable for denying my body the ability to reproduce and give my first born a sibling.

I am asking for anyone's help in here too. Help me keep myself accountable.

Replies

• missgalaxy
    Options
    Hiya!

I was the same as you and blamed everything but myself. I have found this site and realised that its only ME that can this, only ME that can lose the weight and only ME that has control over what I eat.

Please add me as a friend and we can help each other x
  • rachnado
    rachnado Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was also in denial for MANY years. 20 years later my health is seriously at risk and I have to do it! Don't wait until your health is damaged. Good luck and you can do it!
  • springbreeze72
    Options
    I have a similar blog. It's only gonna motivate you to do you when you decied 'enough is enough' some people it takes 100s of lbs..me it is at the 50 lb weight gain mark and then I get so disgusted with myself. This site seems to help you be accountable if you log in what you really eat all day, every little thing you put into your mouth. It makes you aware. It also makes me feel guilty when I see I had 600 calories for breakfast ya know?! I wish you luck and only you can do you :flowerforyou:
  • iavue
    iavue Posts: 63
    Options
    Thank you for your response. I am only 28, and know that my health is at risk already. Prior to getting pregnant about 3 yrs ago I discovered that I had PCOS, and a thyriod issue. I got a hold of myself and took care of it then and somehow along the way I lose myself again. I know that I am a person who seriously needs to take care of my health because I can be a potential diabetic canidate and I don't want too.

Good luck to you as well!