Hello.New to the community

Options
Hi all,My name is zahid from uk. I am a terrible speller so bear with me.Recently been diagnosed with type2 diabeties and advised to control by diet with having to loose weight.I love my junk food, sweets ,crisps etc.Any help and encouragment would be most appreciated.I weigh 96kg and been told to loose at least 2kg a month.

Replies

• shellm3
    shellm3 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello! My name is Michelle and I am from Michigan. I have been eating healthy and working out since January and have lost a total of 68 lbs. I feel great! I have been slacking recently due to some swchedule changes in my life and I need to get back on track so when I found this I thought it would be a great tool! Second day into it and I love it already!
  • missgalaxy
    Options
    Hello!!

Im form the northeast of england and Im on my second day now. the site is brilliant and theres always someone on here to ask advice etc etc.

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me as a friend - we're all in this together!! x
  • jjustjo
    jjustjo Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi Zahid! Welcome! My husband is also diabetic. Are you insulin dependant? Boy, has he had problems with his weight since he started on insulin. Add me if you like I am looking for more friends in my age group.