Fast Breakfast for a busy mom

Options
13»

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hey PhoxyLaydee,

I complete understand about things being hectic in the morning. My wife and I have 3 kids, plus we watch a friends kid in the morning. So getting 4 kids fed and ready for school can be quite challenging. With that said I agree with Turbo in regards to Shakeology. Both my wife and I have one every single morning. It is simple to make and easy to take on the go. Just blend it up and put it in a travel cup. I used to be a heavy coffee drinker, but with this stuff I have no need for it anymore. Shakeology is the healthiest shake you can possibly drink. I highly recommend it! Hope this helps!

All the best,
    Stu
  • ahkunkel
    Options
    My breakfast meal takes me 4 minutes to make and its wonderful! While toasting a whole weat with flax seed english muffin, I pour 1/2 cup egg whites into a warm pan (add lots of ms. dash seasonings and pepper, NO salt) and let it cook. I usually turn the egg after 1 1/2 minutes onto the other side to cook. When the egg white is done cooking I put it on the english muffin, add 1/4 cup kraft non-fat shredded cheddar cheese, and I have a healthy egg and cheese muffin to take to work with me in the morning. The nutritional facts are below:

1 serving:

232 calories
    28 carbs
    1 g fat
    27 g protein
    4 g fiber
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I just picked up a box of the new Quaker nutrtion bars. They are so delicious and only 150 calories. You can heat them up in the microwave for 15 seconds and it tastes just like something from the bakery. I've been eating the cinnamon raisen bar but there is also a banana nut one I think. Bars don't normally keep me full for very long but I have had no problems making it through my classes till lunch with one of these in the morning. :)