114 pounds lost, 8 to reach goal with pics!!

Options

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Well done! My jaw dropped when I saw your pics. I also agree that pre-logging is very important.
  • JaqHD
    JaqHD Posts: 7
    Options
    Well done you, that is an amazing weight loss. You should be very proud of such an achievement.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    wowzers, what an awesome accomplishment ....... a huge round of applause ....... and that is a CUTE puppy :heart:
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    your motivation is really inspiring :)
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    A-mazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best transformations I've seen on here and your tips are going to be very useful to me. :flowerforyou:
  • sabinekiwi
    sabinekiwi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    this is amazing - well done - and thank you very much for sharing. It helps my motivation!
  • pez1234
    pez1234 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome job in the face of pretty significant barriers. How do you feel now? Is the loss of weight contributing to your recovery?
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    WOW that is incredible, glad you survived your stroke and made such positive changes, you look great - even if your doggie is a bit puzzled! :laugh:

As an older person myself it does good to see that older people can make these changes - I know I never thought I would lose weight - I seem to have stuck and starting to creep up so seeking inspiration, your comment is a great one:

"If you eat it and then log it, its to late, there s nothing you can do about it."

And 12,000 steps - brilliant :flowerforyou:
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow,good for you! I am so impressed. So thankful along with you!
  • boomkattack
    boomkattack Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats to you, way to go!!
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look brilliant - you must be so proud! Good luck getting to your next goal :flowerforyou:
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, and thanks for sharing :) Just the boost I needed :)
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You done brilliantly and I'm sure that you're an inspiration to many. Keep up the great work :D
    I've added you as a friend, I sign in and log regularly and I'm very supportive. Anyone can can add me if they wish :D
  • la_te_ra_lus
    la_te_ra_lus Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Spectacular work..
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a true inspiration :).
  • Embracing_My_Life
    Options
    You look great... what a change!! Congrats on your success :smile:
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    You look so great! Congrats!!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow your such and inspiration. Thanks for sharing!!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • Shan_Lindsay
    Shan_Lindsay Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I loved your outlook, by celebrating all the losses and not focusing on how much further you had to go. I think that's a great way to look at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!