Need some supportive friends

Options
Hello MFP friends!! I have been on here 147 days and I am getting so frustrated with myself.I have not made much progress in that long amount of time.I have so far lost 80 lbs before coming on here.I am grateful for my accomplishments but I know I can do better than i am.less than 1/4 of my friends are supportive of me.If you can be my friend and push me closer to my goal it would be well appreciated.

1exercisefreak

Replies

• theresaela
    theresaela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Hun. I also could do with help. Iv come back again, again and again. Monday another new start. Just a little focus on food would be great. :-) 20kg to loose. :-)
  • Iciaracan
    Iciaracan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ciara ive a stone to lose, I'm on and off this app with a year, but have been logging for two week, would love some supportive friends also, we can do it together!
  • LeanneRobin
    LeanneRobin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have come and I have gone. But I am back to stay. I have been working very hard. I too am looking for friends who will support and not judge.
  • MelanieL018
    Options
    1exercisefreak:

I totally understand how you feel and I'm sorry you feel that way! A lot of my friends don't workout or eat healthy and therefore it has been difficult for me to find support. I would love to be your accountability partner and we can help keep each other on track!

I created a private group page for people who need a place to stay motivated and accountable, share tips, workout routines, recipes, motivation, support, successes, struggles, ect. It's a really small group right now but it is a good place for us to be able to connect and talk daily. If you (and anyone else who needs support!) wants to join me so we can easily connect, feel free to do so here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/616361235093790/

Here's to both of us reaching our goals!!!