Post ur non moving scale before afters plz !!!!!

Options
Lara883
Lara883 Posts: 47 Member
Hi guys i need motivation :)
Scale didnt move not even 1/2 a pound since i started 1month ago , i do feel better fitting clothes but the scale not moving discourages me a lot ...plz help
Any pics will save this mfp'er to not quit ;) lool
Thx ????

Replies

• Lara883
    Options
    Bump
  • Lara883
    Options
    If you dont have pics please tell me if your like me :)
  • jessiej99
    jessiej99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Lara883. Mine didn't move for like 3weeks on time. I had to change things up in my diet and workout. You can do it girly, we're here for ya!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    If it's been a month and you haven't lost anything you're not eating at a deficit. Are you weighing all of your food, logging everything, choosing the USDA database entries for accuracy and entering your own recipes?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    are you asking for ppl to post pics where they reshaped their bodies and changed clothing sizes or measurements but did not lose numbers on the scale?
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Best advice is to do something different because what u r doing now is not working. Seriously, think about paleo, Atkins, weight watchers, south beach, join a group, gym, trainer, close friend, confession, etc....get some accountability working for you.

If you want before an afters, check out my profile. My old fat self vs. my new skinny-fat self ;-)
  • Lara883
    Options
    are you asking for ppl to post pics where they reshaped their bodies and changed clothing sizes or measurements but did not lose numbers on the scale?
    Yes
  • Lara883
    Options
    Hang in there Lara883. Mine didn't move for like 3weeks on time. I had to change things up in my diet and workout. You can do it girly, we're here for ya!!!
    Thanks ur awesome :)
  • Lara883
    Options
    If it's been a month and you haven't lost anything you're not eating at a deficit. Are you weighing all of your food, logging everything, choosing the USDA database entries for accuracy and entering your own recipes?

I am actually doing all this religiously
    I know its weird
  • Lara883
    Options
    Bump :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I am actually doing all this religiously
    I know its weird

In that case open your diary.

I did a year of intentional recomp (scale didn't move, body fat % went down) and I'm happy to share my pics, but if you're just starting out and haven't lost anything yet then there are things that can be tried to get the scale moving.

3adc875e-c415-41b0-992d-6430c1d58507_zps849ede27.png
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Dammit!! I'm at work and I can't upload my pics but I've been in your shoes, I'm still in your shoes!! My weight has TRICKLED off my body HOWEVER, because I have been working out 4 days a week with a trainer, all my jelly fat is transformed into muscles I've NEVER had before!! I've also went down from a size 16 to a 12, this since October. So don't sink your ship just yet...keep rowing!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

Is that seriously a picture of a garbage bag in your avatar?
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Most of the 17 pounds I lost were lost in the first year but I didn't really look any different. I started weight lifting and lost two pants sizes (it was noticeable) but almost no pounds. The scale is not the only measure of success. If your clothes fit better and you feel better, then you are making progress regardless of what the scale says. Keep going, it's working!!!
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Is this your first month in? My first month I didnt lose any weight, then from feb-april I lost about 17 pounds, in April I didnt lose ANY pounds, but I lost half an inch. So far in may I have lost 3 pounds. Weight loss is not linear.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Most of the 17 pounds I lost were lost in the first year but I didn't really look any different. I started weight lifting and lost two pants sizes (it was noticeable) but almost no pounds. The scale is not the only measure of success. If your clothes fit better and you feel better, then you are making progress regardless of what the scale says. Keep going, it's working!!!

my sentiments exactly.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I've lost less than 15 lbs over the past year. In that time I have gone from a size 12 to a 6/8. The scale is not a good indicator of progress. I eat at a tiny deficit, which often ends up at maintenance and lift 3-4 days a week. I'm eating around 2000 calories , more on some days. My body has changed a ton. The pictures in my profile aren't that good but I'm loving what I see!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    My scale barely moved in 60+ days. It finally moved yesterday from 178 to 172.6. My body fat percentage has decreased a ton. On Day 1, I was 183.5lbs. On Day 62, I was 180 I believe. On Day 115 (yesterday) the scale moved to 174. Sorry about the ugly black boxes but MFP don't like photos of thongs even if it's to show progress in the glutes..

19593344_5013.jpg
    19593344_9803.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!