Low cal desserts?

Options
2»

Replies

• UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of ghirardelli 60% cocoa chocolate chips that I eat a serving of every night. 80 calories of delicious delicious chocolate. I also have found that my protein smoothie (plain greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder, pb2 and a banana) is good for something sweet as well. It's not low cal (350-ish calories), but it fulfills my protein needs at dinner and is good for something sweet. I'd rather not mess with faux desserts and have something real and tasty.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    watermelon.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Twinkie cut in half lengthwise with sliced strawberries on top...so good.

Sliced apple drizzled in caramel ice cream topping (only need a small amount) and a few dry roasted nuts on top.

those both sound positively nasty...
  • weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    If the OP is US, sugar free Jello is pretty much the same. I recently discovered their sugar free pudding also. The entire box (2 cups of pudding!) is only 100-140 prepared.

Don't forget to account for the calories in the milk, too. Whole box prepared with skim milk is about 260-300 calories.

I like SF chocolate pudding topped with whipped cream, chopped walnuts and sprinkled with sea salt.

Or, just a bowl of real whipped cream. I put the bowl on my scale and weigh it that way.

Or, a glass of chocolate milk topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of sea salt

Lancaster caramels - 180 calories for 7 of them but they can last for a while

homemade iced lattes - milk + cold brewed coffee + flavored sweetener of my choice + ice

toast with honey

bowl of cereal
  • Knight8383
    Knight8383 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I like the apples with caramel or chocolate with nuts, the puddle mad the strawberry shortcake idea. I'll have to check out those recipe websites
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Mix an entire container of cool whip (sugar free or lite if you like) with a can of crushed pineapples. Serve a few spoons over top a slice of angel food cake. Very delicious!!
  • amblight
    amblight Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Twinkie cut in half lengthwise with sliced strawberries on top...so good.

Sliced apple drizzled in caramel ice cream topping (only need a small amount) and a few dry roasted nuts on top.

those both sound positively nasty...

That's rude
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes...