Corsets Just Dont Cut It!

Options
Salut!

I have actually been a member of the site for a few months but didn't really use all it's features until recently. I'm really enjoying the calorie counter! Keeps me totally accountable for what I tend to stick in my mouth (which occasionally includes my foot, I wonder how many calories THAT would be??).

I'm 25, a resident of Oregon (not Ar-y-gone, more like Or-again) and am making those little changes that are necessary to have a healthier life and would love the support you all so lovingly have to offer as well as support those who I can and give encouragement wherever I am able. Happy to meet you!

<3 Katie

Replies

• lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello Katie!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Happy to meet you!!! This site is so full of supportive people ready to give encouragement. And when you give it right back it really is self help! Glad you decided to speak up and say hello! There is so much this site has to offer but next to the calorie counter, the people are absolutely the most amazing thing this site has! :o)

Welcome! :o)
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Thank you both! :) I appreciate the smiling faces.
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    i've from NorCal. Do people really say Are-y-gen?! hahahhaa
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    Haha you would be surprised by the plethora of mispronounciations.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Haha you would be surprised by the plethora of mispronounciations.

yes they do and then some :)
  • katiegreaterthan3
    Options
    yes they do and then some :)
    My sister currently lives in Beaverton. I love visiting her in her "Intel Slums" neighborhood. LOL How long have you been there?