Hmmm asking again

Options
:grumble: I had asked about the Power glider and got some stuff on wii fit program and that has nothing to do with the exercise equipment I have. The power glider is something you sit on and your legs stay stationary and you move your arms back and forth which in turn moves your legs and such. Anyone heard of it? If so can someone tell me how many calories per minute it burns?

Replies

• losingit
    losingit Posts: 14
    Options
    :grumble: I had asked about the Power glider and got some stuff on wii fit program and that has nothing to do with the exercise equipment I have. The power glider is something you sit on and your legs stay stationary and you move your arms back and forth which in turn moves your legs and such. Anyone heard of it? If so can someone tell me how many calories per minute it burns?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Go here and fill out your weight and then go to rowing machine.
    Hope it helps
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I THINK I FOUND IT. LOOK UNDER SKI MACHINE. THE POWER GLIDER MOVEMENTS IS SIMILAR TO SKIING. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIST HOW MANY MINUTES YOU DID THE WORKOUT, CLICK ADD AND IT SHOULD HAVE THE AMOUNT OF CALORIES BURNT.:wink:
    HOPE THAT HELPS.
    JOY
  • losingit
    Options
    Nope it is stationary. Your feet DO NOT move. I made a mistake it is called POWER RIDER not GLIDER.
  • icandoit
    Options
    What is the brand? I can only find reviews on power rider. Do you still have the manufacture book? If so, call the 800 number and see if you can get the info.
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    OOPS, SORRY. I WILL KEEP LOOKING.
  • icandoit
    Options
    ok, I did some more looking...this is going to bug me. I need an answer:grumble:
    In one site I found, it is compaired to the row machine. So maybe row machine is you safe bet until you find it.
  • losingit
    Options
    I got it at a thrift store so it came with no info. I will just do as you said with row machine. Thanks everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I think it is similar to the Health Rider - my Mom has one. Don't have a clue as far as calorie burn but maybe you can look up Health Rider.

They actually have a website: www.healthrider.com - click the link for "riders". Maybe you can call customer service or just use an HRM to track calorie burn.
  • losingit
    Options