Has anyone heard of Japanese 2 day Lingzhi diet pill?

ktyang04
ktyang04 Posts: 60
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
A coworker says she lost 30 pound in 2 months doing nothing but only taking the pills in the morning. I told her it will kill her. Any horrible experences I can share with her?

Replies

• mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    wow I live here in Japan and have never heard of that. I wish her all the best
  • sjaudio
    sjaudio Posts: 52
    Anything that seems like a "miracle cure" or too good to be true, probably is. Taking pills to jack up your heart rate (so you'll burn more calories) can't possibly be good for you. The true test for your coworker is to see what happens when she stops taking the pills. Unless she has been making serious lifestyle changes as she's been going along, she'll just end up right back where she started.

Calories in vs. calories out. There's no quick and easy fix other than to use more than you bring in.
  • You shouldn't worry too much, the US only has fakes, you can only buy them in asian market now, the FDA banned them in US and europe!!!
    2 Day Diet contains an undeclared active ingredient “sibutramine” a controlled substance used for appitiet(sp) suppression, it is banned by the FDA, so anything she bought in the US or on Amazon is a fake as well as half of the websites claiming to have the original product.
  • You shouldn't worry too much, the US only has fakes, you can only buy them in asian market now, the FDA banned them in US and europe!!!
    2 Day Diet contains an undeclared active ingredient “sibutramine” a controlled substance used for appitiet(sp) suppression, it is banned by the FDA, so anything she bought in the US or on Amazon is a fake as well as half of the websites claiming to have the original product.

Wow... thanks... I forwarded this to her.
This discussion has been closed.