Hey ya'll!

Options
I am so happy that I found this site! One day I stepped on a scale and saw that I was almost 200lbs! It was a big wake up call, not only did I look bad, I felt bad. I knew that I couldn't go on a diet but a life style change and I have slowly been working on it. I am currently 183 and I am hoping to get to 150. I think this wil be the tool that helps me get to my goal weight!

Jessica

Replies

• PuppyBandit
    Options
    Hi and welcome :) I'm pretty new but love the ease of using this site and the people are really nice :happy:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! I too started (restarted) after the birth of my third child. I stepped on the scale New Year's Eve and it said 180. Today? 140! Lots of hard work but WELL worth the effort! All you have to do is CARE about yourself!! Workout, eat right. Can't say enough great things about this site!! WELCOME!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jeforeverje
    jeforeverje Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile: YOU CAN DO THIS!!!:smile: EVEN IF IT'S A DAY AT A TIME!!!!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • AllietheLOSER
    AllietheLOSER Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MFP! Can't say enough about it either. I've lost almost 20 pounds in the month I've been here and I actually had fun in the process. Who would have thought?!
    Wish you all the best and hope that you love it too. :-)