Hi everyone!

Options
Just wanted to say hello to everyone on here..... Just joined and I am very excited about it. I feel like I am on track, and I would like to lose 20 pounds by March 2008. I think I should be fine considering that is 5 months away. I developed diebetes when I was pregnant with my daughter, and am just fine now, but during the pregnancy I gained over 70 pounds! I became so incredibly depressed I stayed big even several months after I had her. She is now 3 and i am still not to my goal weight. I am very excited about keeping track of my calories and watching the weight fall off. I just want to be beautiful for my huband again! Talk to you all soon, and happy losing to you all!!!!!

Replies

• kimberly127
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone on here..... Just joined and I am very excited about it. I feel like I am on track, and I would like to lose 20 pounds by March 2008. I think I should be fine considering that is 5 months away. I developed diebetes when I was pregnant with my daughter, and am just fine now, but during the pregnancy I gained over 70 pounds! I became so incredibly depressed I stayed big even several months after I had her. She is now 3 and i am still not to my goal weight. I am very excited about keeping track of my calories and watching the weight fall off. I just want to be beautiful for my huband again! Talk to you all soon, and happy losing to you all!!!!!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly,
    Welcome. I'm sure that you will find the support that you need on this site to lose your last 20 pounds. Everyone here is very supportive. Good luck to you.