I hope posting this will give me the kick in the butt that I

Options
hi! I hope that this site will help me with the initial motivation that I need!

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 3 months, starting my 4th. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Consider this your kick' XXXXX This is a great site for accountability and encouragement, also awesome ideas and questions answered from people who have been where you are and have succeeded. Good luck. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • ppennington
    Options
    I hope it works for you as well as it has worked for me. I've been on since the first part of August and have gone down 3 pant sizes and from XL to medium tops. I have met with so many nice people who have shared recipes, tips and encouragement. This is a fantastic site! Welcome and GOOD LUCK!
  • alphasigalum
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend too, that goes for anyone. I need some support myself~
  • auntienoanie
    Options
    I am hoping this is the kick in the butt I need to be able to make a lifestyle change. So, if anyone has some great tips & advice please share. Please & thank you. :smile: