Best exercise for 'moobs'

Options
Hi all,

I lead a busy life both at work and home and there isn't often too much time available to visit the gym. I have lost some weight and although not exactly where I want to be (so there's more fat to be lost) I can't seem to shift the moobs. They have decreased, no doubt about it but what home exercises can anyone recommend to focus on this area in particular?

Thanks

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    spot reduction isnt possible im afraid, trust me ive got some moobies myself and theyre pretty stubborn, you just have to keep losing fat everywhere and eventually the moobs will go
  • pearson114
    pearson114 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Cheers for that.
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I lead a busy life both at work and home and there isn't often too much time available to visit the gym. I have lost some weight and although not exactly where I want to be (so there's more fat to be lost) I can't seem to shift the moobs. They have decreased, no doubt about it but what home exercises can anyone recommend to focus on this area in particular?

Thanks

Without cosmetic surgery, there is no way to spot reduce. You'll simply have to lose more weight which eventually will attack the MOOB fat.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    The best exercise is to exercise your self control to keep within your calorie goal measuring and logging your food.