The Difference 20 lbs Can Make! (with pics)

Replies

• lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    I needed to see this!!!! Thank you for posting! I can get so down about not seeing change but i have lost 20 since i started and your pics tell me there has to be a change!!! I will keep going!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    You look great... and I hope you feel great, too. All of the effort is worth it..... The sooner a young person finds a lifestyle and pattern of eating and exercise.... and stay with it ..... you will not have to deal with overweight... and all of that in later years... when it is very very difficult to do . I am over age 60... and a former teacher..... I don':flowerforyou: t have the day to day contact with sixty five kids anymore.. and the stress that went with it... so now.... there's way too much time to eat..... and relax too much.... so... I resumed my health club treadmill work..... and it impacted my appetite,,, decreased it , actually.... so that I see myself improving my lifestyle..... and I really want a long and happy life...................I'm sure you do , too..!! All the best...
  • theflyingpelican
    theflyingpelican Posts: 42 Member
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • stacyg1979
    stacyg1979 Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks for posting this.... 20lbs does make a difference.... You've given me encouragement!!!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Nice job, you look great!
  • Sztheday
    Sztheday Posts: 31 Member
    Wow, you look amazing! Thanks for posting your pictures!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    bump
  • Kchloee
    Kchloee Posts: 16 Member
    Go girl!!!

Looking great!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Looking great. I need this inspiration today, thank you!
  • ironrenny
    ironrenny Posts: 14 Member
    I have only about 20 pounds to lose so this post was really inspiring! FANTASTIC WORK!
  • swampthing1169
    swampthing1169 Posts: 4 Member
    Congrats!!!:heart:
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Awesome job!!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Amazing job!
  • demonwithahalo
    demonwithahalo Posts: 11 Member
    This is a great amount to lose in less than 2 months! Good for you!
  • mandy5135
    mandy5135 Posts: 67 Member
    You look great!
  • h20islife
    h20islife Posts: 54 Member
    great job you look amazing!
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Wow, that's a big difference!!!!
  • dr00
    dr00 Posts: 14 Member
    I was amazed at the fact you're 5'9 and it made THIS much of a difference! I feel like when I lose 20 pounds I can't tell at all because I'm so friggin tall (5'10), but you look great! Keep it up!
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    You look great and I can definitely see a difference! I have lost 21 so far, but I don't see much of a difference. my pants are looser, but I feel like I look the same. maybe the next 10 I will be able to tell
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    You can definitely see the difference! Keep up the fantastic work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!