• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Great job keep it up!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You look greattttttttt!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • amstein18
    amstein18 Posts: 131
    Options
    You look greattttttttt!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?

thank you. i'm 5'3"
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous, your hard work and dedication are very inspiring.

Karen
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Excellent. And I've seen much less at the beach.

Last time at the beach I saw two women walking side by side and one of them had a breast hanging out. Believe it or not I turned my head. Now my sister - in - law had a few choice words.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Awesome job!

Please don't take this wrong, but you might want to look at getting a different bra size. Your band is riding up in back, which means your number size is too big. If you go down in a band size, you will likely need to go up a cup size because the volume is different depending on the band (i.e. a 36D has the same volume as a 34DD). My goal in life is to get all women in the right size bra. It makes all the difference to our poor shoulders. I just found out, I've been wearing the wrong size for forever. A tighter band takes all the pressure off my shoulders. It's awesome. :smile:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Wow... that is great success for only 2 months!
  • amstein18
    Options
    Awesome job!

Please don't take this wrong, but you might want to look at getting a different bra size. Your band is riding up in back, which means your number size is too big. If you go down in a band size, you will likely need to go up a cup size because the volume is different depending on the band (i.e. a 36D has the same volume as a 34DD). My goal in life is to get all women in the right size bra. It makes all the difference to our poor shoulders. I just found out, I've been wearing the wrong size for forever. A tighter band takes all the pressure off my shoulders. It's awesome. :smile:

no offense taken :) and you're absolutely right! however, i still want to lose 5-10 more pounds so i don't want to waste $30-$40 on a new bra that i'd only wear for a month or two. i actually do have bras from before i gained the weight that i wear again now and they absolutely fit better than that light blue one in the picture... i just wanted to wear the same exact "outfit" for the before & afters for better accuracy. once i get down to my goal weight i'm going shopping :)
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing. how many calories are you eating daily? What did u set the MFP goal as?
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    no offense taken :) and you're absolutely right! however, i still want to lose 5-10 more pounds so i don't want to waste $30-$40 on a new bra that i'd only wear for a month or two. i actually do have bras from before i gained the weight that i wear again now and they absolutely fit better than that light blue one in the picture... i just wanted to wear the same exact "outfit" for the before & afters for better accuracy. once i get down to my goal weight i'm going shopping :)

I highly recommend the website Fresh Pairs.com. I can't find my size in a store. They have a great selection of pretty bras for those of us blessed (cursed?) by nature.
  • amstein18
    Options
    thank you for sharing. how many calories are you eating daily? What did u set the MFP goal as?

i usually eat anywhere from 1200 to 1500 calories per day depending on whether or not i exercise. i allow myself one cheat meal per week in order to keep my sanity haha! i'm set to lose 1lb per week. i usually work out 5x a week, different lengths and intensities. :)
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options

i usually eat anywhere from 1200 to 1500 calories per day depending on whether or not i exercise. i allow myself one cheat meal per week in order to keep my sanity haha! i'm set to lose 1lb per week. i usually work out 5x a week, different lengths and intensities. :)

One cheat meal. Hehe. I visit mom's on Sunday and that is probably my cheat meal. Although I haven't gone over my daily calorie allowance once. I do have to <gulp> turn down dessert. Just no room for it since my tummy has shrunk some.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    great job! You need a new bra now! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!