Someone finally noticed!

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
After losing 20 pounds, someone finally noticed my weight loss. A lady at church yesterday asked me if I had lost weight. I said yes and she asked if I had been sick. I told her no, it was deliberate weight loss. It was so nice that someone finally noticed. :happy:

Replies

• mommared53
    Options
    After losing 20 pounds, someone finally noticed my weight loss. A lady at church yesterday asked me if I had lost weight. I said yes and she asked if I had been sick. I told her no, it was deliberate weight loss. It was so nice that someone finally noticed. :happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Congrats:flowerforyou: That is great.:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Such a great feeling!! :drinker:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Thats wonderful.:flowerforyou:

I'm still waiting for people to notice on me. I am down 18 pounds and only one person has said something to me so far. They thought my face was looking thinner.
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Guys, I feel ya. 21 pounds, and only one person has noticed (and I work with A LOT of people.) But I'm going to break out the new dress tomorrow and see if that kickstarts a compliment session. :)

Mommared, I'm so glad for you! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Awesome!!! Good feeling Huh?

zen
  • mommared53
    Options
    Thank you to each of you. I guess it doesn't really matter if anyone else notices (although it's nice when they do and comment on it) because I sure notice and I'm really liking what I see in the mirror. :happy:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Congratulations. Its nice to get a shot of encouragement once in a while.:smile:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :drinker:

You know, it's the funniest thing. Nobody noticed on me at the 20 lb mark either. But for some reason, after I had lost 25-30 pounds (which is where I am now), I am getting comments left and right! I guess the last couple pounds have been off my face or something! :laugh:

Keep it up, and I assure you the comments will keep coming. :flowerforyou: