losing 25lbs

Options
23 years young. i'm always going back and fourth with my weight loss. well not i have a new goal. i don't want to be super skinny or anything ridiculous. i want to lower my health insurance premium! long story short, i'm working u out and up to save myself $100 a month on my health insurance. looking for some new, motivated friends to add!

Replies

• AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 25-30 more as well! Add me if you like!
  • Mimi_Roar
    Mimi_Roar Posts: 15
    Options
    I am trying to lose bout 25 to 35 pounds feel free to add me love to get new friends anyone may add
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 also!! I'll definitely add you and anyone else feel free to add me as well :)

I'm an intern lol so I don't actually have health insurance yet but... also a good reason to not have health problems! ;)

My current goal is lowering my bodyfat % :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great attitude, but I think its funny that at 23, you say "23 years YOUNG". to describe your age.
  • Turtle_L0ve
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about 25 lbs. I just want to feel healthy again! It's tough to stay on track when I travel every weekend. I'm working on disciplining myself enough to make healthy food choices at restaurants. Chili's and Chinese were my enemies this weekend! :/

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me! :)
  • chelseavanchilli
    chelseavanchilli Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 and have also been up and down the scale for two years now -but not anymore! Feel free to add me for some motivation!
  • snakebites94
    Options
    i'm 19 and in my last 10 lbs so feel free to add me! and good luck :))
  • nikkipaige
    nikkipaige Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is a good motivator!! I'm 24 and have about 30 lbs still to go. Feel free to add me!