Quest Bars ?

Options
pita7317
pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
I have noticed on this website that these are very popular.
Can I find them at a grocery store ? If so, where ?
Or a nutrition store ?
Thanks.

Replies

• psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Supposedly they sell them at GNC but I haven't checked personally. I've looked for them in grocery stores and Target but haven't seen them there.

I've bought them from the Quest website and I've seen them on amazon. For me the best deal has been on Quest, buying a mixed box with free shipping coupon.
  • ladylambeau
    ladylambeau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've seen them at GNC & Vitamin World
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Supposedly they sell them at GNC but I haven't checked personally. I've looked for them in grocery stores and Target but haven't seen them there.

I've bought them from the Quest website and I've seen them on amazon. For me the best deal has been on Quest, buying a mixed box with free shipping coupon.

I'm seconding this. I always buy direct from Quest, as it always seems to be the cheapest option since I like assorting my flavors.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    GNC is the only place I've seen them around here and amazon.com was cheaper.
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I buy my Quest Bars online at amazon.com. :smile:
  • wknmom
    wknmom Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I found the best selection at Popeye's Nutrition store. I love them! They are expensive, so they are a treat. I have one in the evening to keep me from snacking on other unhealthy stuff. I look forward to it. Actually, if you get the chocolate chip cookie one, I just put it in the microwave for about 15 seconds, and it is sooo good warm!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Buying direct from the Quest website is the best option.. $25 for 12 bars plus free shipping. And you know they are freshest directly from the producer.
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    If you have the money, quest bars are fantastic. They feel like cheating because they taste so good. if you are looking for a decent protein bar but you are on a budget, costco/sam's club premeir protein bars are a good option too.
  • archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Funny enough I just finished eating a cookies and cream bar. I do amazon, I have prime so I get free shipping. Good prices too.
  • JaymeBalesFitness
    JaymeBalesFitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them! I buy them directly from questnutrition.com. You get discounts for buying a box of 12 (or 12 single bars), every so often they send you a free one with your order, and you can usually find free shipping promo codes off of retailmenot.com.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I found them at my local Family Fare grocery store in the "gluten free" area. They only have the Chocolate Brownie one but it's delicious.
  • shezzzzz
    shezzzzz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest Popeyes as well.

Another good source is www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/

I get quest bars and PB2 there.
  • pita7317
    Options
    Thanks for all the info !
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love Quest bars, particularly the double chocolate chunk and cookies and cream varieties. I get them from GNC, though I ordered them directly once.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I used to buy mine from GNC when they would have 30% sales, they were around $26/box, then they decided to exempt Quest bars from the discount, then they had a sale on Quest bars (buy one, get one half price), only they upped the price to $35/box (if you're not a gold club member), I just learned about this website called Allstar Health from a weight training podcast. They're $21.95 a box with flat rate shipping at $5.95. I just ordered 4 boxes, even with shipping, still less than $2/bar
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    On their website you can find local stores that sell them.

http://www.questproteinbar.com/store-locator
  • pita7317
    Options
    Thanks.