Target Food Court....

Options
i dont know if anyone posted about it ...

today i was verry hungry and didnt have a big lunch.. that was my fault and i got/felt sick and you know im not doing that again .....

so i was driving down the road thinking what i can eat... quickly ... all in all i was try to watch what i ate and could not pick anything .... so i roll in target and see target food court and in a big sign PIZZA HUT ... lol i didnt care i was hungry ... then i see on the bottom of the sign was 1230 cal... that was odd and i look at all the menu .... ever item had its cal count ... it was crazy ....
and yes they had good food there ... i had a ham and chedder sandwitch on whole wheat 420 cal and get this pita chip with hummus i think is was 130 cal.... and they had a low cal lemonade... 5 cal for 8 oz. it floored me and i was so happy... and i have to tell you this it was sooooo good .... the lemonade was kinda watered down but i was happy :) if you havent yet check your target food court.... :) i look at there whole menu and alot of stuff was lower that 500 cal except fo rthe pizza :) lol

just got lucky :)

Replies

• leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I don't know what state you're in but in California its the law that any restaurant with more than 17 or something locations has to post its nutrition info in plain/easily accessible view.

Target is just awesome haha
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    Cool beans! Here in Cali we even have the caloric count in restaurants.......I was so shocked when I saw Ihop's menu and saw all my favorite choices had the most calories, it was both soboring and encouraging to know now I have in plain view what I won't be choosing lol.
  • brockly25
    brockly25 Posts: 150
    Options
    i did not know that :) soo cool :) we california people want to know how we get fat lol :) jk