Slimgenics and MFP

becanie7
becanie7 Posts: 1 Member
Hello! I would like to hear from others who may be doing Slimgenics or Medifast while using MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am currently on my way to losing 60 lbs using MFP on Slimgenics. I also use a Fitbit to help track activity! It is so handy! Can't wait to learn from others who are in the same boat as me!

Thanks!

Becanie7

Replies

• FitMelody4Life
    FitMelody4Life Posts: 106 Member
    Hi there!

I actually use to be a Slimgenics Counselor. Before I started with them weight was always a struggle in my life. At my heaviest I was around 215 pounds even though I always ate relatively healthy and was active (3 sport athlete in High School). When I came to Slimgenics I had dropped down from 215 to 180 on my own but it wasn’t until I worked there that everything changed for me. I was able to reach my goal of 135 and learned lifelong lessons. These past few months I have been working out and doing a cautious bulk to gain muscle for some fitness modeling but actually just my cut diet this weekend. Prep was Friday through Sunday and I started Plan 2 Monday. I don’t have a lot of weight to drop but at one time I did so I know everything you are going through, not to mention if I didn’t experience it I'm sure I spoke to clients that had. So please feel free to friend me and look to me for support and answer any questions.

* Small Disclaimer* my diary might not be very helpful to you because I am doing a bit of a modified Plan 2. It’s pretty similar but because I'm gearing up for some fitness modeling work and working out more than when I first had weight to loose I have swapped some of my snacks, replaced skim milk with unsweetened almond milk, and I typically always replace my starches with a thermo snack.