Breast Cancer Network of Strength® **Please Read**

Options
First let me say, THIS WILL COST YOU NOTHING :happy:
So please read on....

I found a website www.beewellforlife.com that is donating $0.15 for every mile you log while walking, running or cycling to the Breast Cancer Network of Strength.
While 15 cents doesn't sound like a lot imagine how much that can really be if we not only sign up and log ourselves, but also share this with our friends and family.
Bumble Bee (tuna) will be doing this until the end of the year....so please if you're already walking, running or cycling please sign up so others can benefit from your workouts.

From the daughter of a 6 year survivor,
Jenks

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thanks for sharing and congratulations to your mom for being a survivor! She is lucky to have a daughter like you!:blushing:
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'll check it out tonight. :smile:
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I will check it out :smile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    First let me say, THIS WILL COST YOU NOTHING :happy:
    So please read on....

I found a website www.beewellforlife.com that is donating $0.15 for every mile you log while walking, running or cycling to the Breast Cancer Network of Strength.
    While 15 cents doesn't sound like a lot imagine how much that can really be if we not only sign up and log ourselves, but also share this with our friends and family.
    Bumble Bee (tuna) will be doing this until the end of the year....so please if you're already walking, running or cycling please sign up so others can benefit from your workouts.

From the daughter of a 6 year survivor,
    Jenks
    Very Cool!!! :drinker: Thanks for posting this:flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for taking the time to read and (hopefully) sign up to log your mies :drinker: