New here, hope to meet new friends

gynuwyne
gynuwyne Posts: 132
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, My name is Beth. I just joined last week and am looking forward to getting to know you all and meeting new friends. This is a wanderful tool that I know will help me get through the rough times and make it a little easier to get in shape.
I've been considering, taking a course to become a fitness trainer. I think this might motivate me to loose weight, and tone my body; along with my good friend Dorian who is helping me stay motivated and his friend who just recently became a fitness trainer.
If I do decide to persue this route, I'll keep you all updated as to my progress in the class.
I'm also training to do a 1/2 marathon in October (I'm walking) through TNT.
Teamintraining.org

If anyone has recently done a 1/2 marathon or is/has done personal fitness training, and would like share your tips and ideas, please contact me. I'm here to learn as much as I can about getting and staying healthy.

Beth

Replies

• gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Hi, My name is Beth. I just joined last week and am looking forward to getting to know you all and meeting new friends. This is a wanderful tool that I know will help me get through the rough times and make it a little easier to get in shape.
    I've been considering, taking a course to become a fitness trainer. I think this might motivate me to loose weight, and tone my body; along with my good friend Dorian who is helping me stay motivated and his friend who just recently became a fitness trainer.
    If I do decide to persue this route, I'll keep you all updated as to my progress in the class.
    I'm also training to do a 1/2 marathon in October (I'm walking) through TNT.
    Teamintraining.org

If anyone has recently done a 1/2 marathon or is/has done personal fitness training, and would like share your tips and ideas, please contact me. I'm here to learn as much as I can about getting and staying healthy.

Beth
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Hi Beth!

Welcome! I'm sooooo toying with the idea of doing a 1/2 marathon in August, but (cluck..cluck) haven't totally talked myself into it yet!

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Hello

Welcome and goodluck :flowerforyou:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Welcome - You're going to love it here!:smile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome! 5 lbs already - VERY GOOD!!! I also think you will love this site!
    :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Welcome to the site!!!

:smile:
This discussion has been closed.