Brand new!

Options
Hi there! I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is Tricia, I'm 28 and I have about 80 pounds to lose. I might want to lose more than that eventually, but I want to get down to 150 and see how I look and feel at that weight before I commit to losing more.

I signed up here a while ago when I was "shopping" around for weight loss tools. I ultimately went with Weight Watchers which was a great success. I lost about 17 pounds, but times got tough and I just couldn't keep up with the expense of it. I gained 4 pounds after I stopped following the program and realized I needed to find something else that would provide me some structure, so here I am!

I'm motivated and excited and hope to finally see my weight loss goal sometime next year!

Replies

• katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I too did the weight watchers, and then stopped... good luck and feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Came to the right place! Great site and supportive members! Good Luck!:wink:
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    This is a great place and really when you think about it, why should it cost you money to lose weight?
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome, add me, I'll help in anyway I can. Good luck to you!
  • WrenLynn
    WrenLynn Posts: 213
    Options
    Welcome! If you want/need friends feel free to add me. I have been on this journey since the beginning of the year and have lost about 54 pounds. Slow and steady wins this race for life!
  • IbettR
    IbettR Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi Tricia! And welcome! :happy: We have a similar amount to lose, and we've all been there, tried this and that, and MFP is a great site to find the support you may need to get you going again :wink: I'm looking forward to adding you as my friend, and keeping in touch with eachother's weight loss :flowerforyou: Glad to have you hear sharing with us!
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    This is a great place and really when you think about it, why should it cost you money to lose weight?

exactly.

Welcome to MFP
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'll love it here! I belonged to T.O.P.S. and find this more helpful. It's great having 24-7 support.
  • LindaSueBakk
    Options
    I'm sure you'll love it here! I belonged to T.O.P.S. and find this more helpful. It's great having 24-7 support.
  • LindaSueBakk
    Options
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck reaching your goal!
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will loves this site, I sure do! You get to a point where it's an addiction:) Atleast it is a good one to have .:happy: Everyday I look forward watching the progress of my Pals and getting ideas of the things they eat. This is a great site. Good luck to you!!