New to MFP! Need Support!

Hello!
I am new to this site. I have tried dieting many times and I just fall out of the whole thing... I need inspiration and support!!
ADD ME!!
I would love to see your stories and have others to get support and give support to!
Thanks!! :)

Replies

• manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Added :)
  • 170oakst
    170oakst Posts: 15 Member
    Welcome Renee, I hope you find the support that you desire, these forums have been very helpful, informative and encouraging for me. My problem was maintaining my weight loss, I lost about 100LBS in 2012 but stopped monitoring my food intake and stopped being physically active. So I gained nearly 30LBS back. But with MFP it helps me to stay within my allotted caloric budget and be more accountable by logging all foods that go into my mouth. I also use MapMyFitness which also syncs with MFP to automatically log your fitness workouts. It has a large fitness data base with a variety of choices. So I wish you the best of luck on your journey. For me personally I've come to realize that it's all about a Lifestyle change and not just a quick fix. Losing the weight was great, but keeping it off requires a change of Lifestyle.
  • cottonta1l
    cottonta1l Posts: 33 Member
    I'll add you :)