Hi

Options
Hi,
I'm brand spanking new to this website and so far I love it!! So much easier than the other calorie counting/logging websites out there. I'm finding new friends and keeping to my intake/out take. I'm so excited.

I have two kids, 5 and 3. They keep me busy running but I always eat left overs from their plates and just snack. So I've put an end to that. I want us all to be healthy!!

Excited to be here! :) Thanks.

Jess

Replies

• stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site - and motivational too and you don't have to give up any food!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess!! :flowerforyou: So glad you found MFP!!
    Thanks for the friend add!! :bigsmile:
    Have a fabulous day!!!!
    Stac :wink:
  • ninaette
    ninaette Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there,
    I am also new to this site and program. This is my 6th day and so far I love it. I find it very easy and love the way I can add my exercise to see how many calories I burn!!

:heart:
  • Keekaj520
    Options
    Thanks everyon! :)
    So excited to be here!!
  • 614jaimee
    Options
    Welcome! You can still love food and lose weight! There are so many great options out there! Be sure to check the recipie section. This is my first week, and I love it. Good luck!
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello All- I have used the site for 2 days now and I really like it. It is easy to use and I think it is going to help with my weight loss goals. I am working with a dietitian and she directed MFP and I am glad she did. I am 47yo, have 2 grown children, 3 grandchildren and a 5yo daughter. With the weight I have put on over the years, I no longer have the energy or mobility to play with my 5yo that had with my others. I am looking forward to tracking my progress and using the forum for support. I would like to say good luck to all in this community and I will be checking in.
  • Keekaj520
    Options
    I'm finding that food is not the enemy here. Everything in moderation. :) Love this site!!
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will totally love this site. Everyone is so uplifting and helpful.