Would like Friends and Support/Motivation

Options
Hello, I joined in 2011, but didn't do anything at that time. I have come back and would like to find some friends, support and motivation from others on this site. I need friends so if anyone would like to friend me I would be very happy about that. I started walking 4 miles 3 to 4 times per week. I would like to get up to 5 times per week if not everyday. I am really struggling with my eating plan, but it is imperative I conquer this. I am obese, I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, I have Diabetes 2 and just about to check out if I don't get on the physical band wagon and eating right. I woke up old the other day, I am 62 even though my brain feels like I am in my early 30's, that's just weird! Anyway, thank you for listening and thank you for being here. If anyone has some advice on how to conquer my binges and feeling I need to eat I could sure use the advice, even if it is constructive criticism. There's always a miracle hiding in the storm. Thank you! Diana :smile:

Replies

• Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you can add me . I have had great steps forward in the past, but just recently recommitted myself. been quit the slacker and it has cost me some ground on my journey. Good support and keeping your log is a great start. welcome and Wishing you the best BB
  • nannersue6
    nannersue6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Still trying to figure out how to add people. :) Thank you!!!
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you just click on some ones name and that takes you to their page. click on the add as friends send a small message and they except or not.. I'll add you
  • nannersue6
    nannersue6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks a million!