Challenge

Options

Replies

• shrtcwgrl
    shrtcwgrl Posts: 18
    Options
    I just learned about this challenge today and I guess this is the best place to do it. More support from people here than anywhere.
    I'M IN!!!!!:blushing: I'll post it tonight, but for now, I'm headed to the gym for a couple hours.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I may give consideration to this challenge...Ill see maybe this will be my kick in the butt!!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    OK, I am going to take a picture of me in jeans and a tank top or sports bra. What ever I wear, I will take another picuture every two weeks in the same clothes and post it.
    Are you in? I will post mine Tues, May 6 by 10 am PST.

OK Jeans and sports bra, I'll do it. lol
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

OMG I SOOOOO DARE YOU!!!!!!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ok so my pic is up but it really doesn't show the whole pic on the main image.
    So I will leave it up in my profile. Such a sad picture.

Nicely done everyone. You look great.

Aint nothin' sad about your beautiful self. You are beautiful, sweet, supportive, kind and did I say beautiful?:flowerforyou:
    Cowboy
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I have siad this to many ....

"The body is a beautiful thing"...I can say it well about others then it comes to mine and I run....LOL

zen:devil:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options

Aint nothin' sad about your beautiful self. You are beautiful, sweet, supportive, kind and did I say beautiful?:flowerforyou:
    Cowboy

You are very nice cowboy but head up I am ok with. Neck down no thanks lol.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You are a great freind thank you.
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Eve, you should be so proud of yourself! Don't be sad. I just looked at your profile and I am amazed at how much weight you have already lost. You are beautiful! Thank you so much for making a nice comment about my picture, too - this is a scary challenge, and it took some courage to accept it.

We can be brave!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Cowboy

You are very nice cowboy but head up I am ok with. Neck down no thanks lol.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Eve, darlin, you are beautiful! Please don't be sad! (although I could see how a picture of my flabby self would make you cry :wink: ) You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, you are doing amazing! :smooched:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

Cowboy

Eve, darlin, you are beautiful! Please don't be sad! (although I could see how a picture of my flabby self would make you cry :wink: ) You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, you are doing amazing! :smooched:

ooohh la la sgt:blushing: smoken:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    :blushing: Thank you. :embarassed:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sgt and CP I guess it is not so much as being sad but rather just a place I have never been comfortable.

This is a harder challenge than just the weight and I think that it is definately hitting me.

Good luck everyone.
  • fatsis
    Options

[/quote]

[/quote]

That is the kind of picture that for a man would haunt me the rest of my life. Please don't triple dog dare me. (I think I would rather have my tongue frozen to a pole than that picture)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

[/quote]

That is the kind of picture that for a man would haunt me the rest of my life. Please don't triple dog dare me. (I think I would rather have my tongue frozen to a pole than that picture)
    [/quote]

TRIPLE DOG DARE!!!
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    I had forgotten all about this! I will take one and post tonight! Way to go all of you for being brave enough to even take the pic at all!! It is so hard to not hate what you see in a photo of yourself, especially one that shows it all off. I have looked at most of yours and you all look fabulous and I love seeing the change in a lot of people!! Thanks for this challenge icandoit! I have a feeling I am not the only one who will be massively motivated by this pic! :laugh:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options

[/quote]

TRIPLE DOG DARE!!!
    [/quote]

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!
  • fatsis
    Options

TRIPLE DOG DARE!!!
    [/quote]

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!
    [/quote]

I just could not read the challenge comments, nope, I had to go and open my big mouth (fingers?).
    I am glad I didn't say jeans and tassles.

You ladies on this site are awesome, this homor is really helping me cope with the diet.

Good luck to all, you brave ones are looking great.
  • sharimarie
    sharimarie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    OK I am motivated!

I started with this lifestyle change and MFP on Monday and I am down 3 lbs! :glasses:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    Options

TRIPLE DOG DARE!!!

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!
    [/quote]

I just could not read the challenge comments, nope, I had to go and open my big mouth (fingers?).
    I am glad I didn't say jeans and tassles.

You ladies on this site are awesome, this homor is really helping me cope with the diet.

Good luck to all, you brave ones are looking great.
    [/quote]

This discussion got me thinking that if I am really serious about losing weight (and I am) then I really should take pictures to document the progression. If I post these pictures then I will be motivated to not binge. I see now why they call this is a challenge. D@#n