Sportline S7 HRM

Options
I bought a Sportline S7 HRM last night from Walmart, mainly because of the price and me needing a watch anyway. Any else use one of these and have you had any luck with it?

Replies

• MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Return it now and invest in Polar. I did the same thing you did and it died on my in the middle of a run less than 2 weeks after I bought it. After that, I found many similar stories. I noticed a few weeks ago that Target has dropped the whole Sportline product line.
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have one and mine works just fine.......The only thing is the clock runs a little slow......It has been one of my best buys ever.
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I have one and I love it. I've had it for about 8 months now, never had any problems.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I dont know anything about it, but I know people have better recommendations for the Polar brand.
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    EVERY 1 WITH SO MUCH AWESUM ADVICE..... & MOST ALL ARE RITE!!!! I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT SPORTS LINE....FOR WALKING, POWER WALKING, TREADMILLS, GLIDERS, ETC.... I CAN TELL U, I NOW OWN AN OMRON!!!!! A FRIEND FROM SPARKSPEO-PLE HOOKED ME UP TO THAT.. SHE JUS BOUGHT A NEW 1 AFTER 3 YRS WITH HER 1ST 1.... ( SHE WENT SWIMMIN, & 4GOT IT WAS FASTENED 2 HER SHORTS, LOL ) ANYWAY; THESE ARE 95 PER CENT ACCURATE!!! I SURE AINT HAVIN PROBS WITH MINE.... CHECK IT OUT; OMRON.COM.... I PROMISE U THEY ARE GOOD... EASY 2 USE, ETC... & MINE WAS 24.95....GL!!!!
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I had a sportsline HRM (don't know the model). Never really worked for me. Just invested in a Polar FT7. Using the Polar is night and day fromthe sportsline. Just my opinion though.
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My husband got me one recently about a couple weeks ago, it still works but when I exercise the calories it says burned just doesn't seem accurate. 1 hour and I burned over 1,000 calories jogging/running with some walking included? Anyone have problems with the calories seeming inaccurate?
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'll c/p my response from another thread:

I used Sportline for 3 months before switching to Polar. The calorie readout I get from both are almost exactly alike. Only a 10 cal difference with Polar. The only problem I had with Sportline is interference with other electronic devices. It stops reading my heart rate if I get too close to my laptop or tv. It also loses signal from too much perspiration, which is frustrating when you're in the middle of your workout busting your *kitten* off only to realize that it hasn't recorded your calorie burn (but wiping the sweat off the chest strap with a towel fixes this problem). Other than that, it's a no-frills hrm that has all the basic functions you'll ever want and need.