Starting over AGAIN...

Options
This is day 2 for me...starting over for what seems like the hundreth time. Hopefully calorie counting will help. Welcome any new friends so add away...

=)

Replies

• kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I completely understand the starting over a bazillion times!
  • badrianne
    badrianne Posts: 101
    Options
    welcome. it seems as if "monday" is always the first day of my journey. i have commitment issues! good luck on your new journey.
  • reebop67
    Options
    I TOTALLY know where you're coming from. Only one week in, and I've already lost 4.5 pounds. You can do it!! I know I desperately want my life back and want to stop being 70lbs overweight. Give yourself something to work toward. For example, I love adventure vacations, but I'm in no shape to do one. So, I'm working hard in order to go on a fabulous vacation Aug/Sept 2011; Hiking, Biking, kayaking and horseback riding in the San Juan Islands off the coast of Washington. Find something you want to work toward and go for it! I'll be praying for strength and endurance for you!! Be blessed!
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.
  • kristibag81
    Options
    I understand 100%! GOOD LUCK TO YOU! :happy:
  • mrspelzel
    mrspelzel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I totally understand the starting over. I am on day two also. Confidence will pull us through. I have set a few simple goals like losing 5 pounds in two weeks and daily loggings for the next fourteen days. I am praying this will help with my commitment issues :)

Good luck in your adventure,
    Patty
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    WELCOME!

Starting over AGAIN means that you didn't quit. THIS is the time that the healthy habits will stick. Take it one day at a time, one meal at a time, one HOUR at a time if you need to. The past is the past.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Charmagne
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    thanx everyone!!!!!
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    MFP has helped me to not start over and stick to it! You'll do great! Calorie counting is the best way for me and it works!
  • Hippalena
    Options
    I feel you on the strating over. but we are making a attempt to get it right !