Need more motivators

Options
Hi all! I have been using MFP for the past 2 1/2 years, about 6 months after my daughter was born. I was rocking it and doing great. I had lost 99 pounds and then got pregnant last summer. I had my baby boy in February, gained some weight back, and am now struggling to get back on track! I have a wedding in October and REALLY want to be under 200 pounds by then (I've got about 50 to go). It's a two way street...you motivate me, I motivate you! Please help push me to get back on track ! If you are interested, feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message and I will add you!

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!! Its hard with two little ones, but once you're back into routine, you'll be Good!

Lets get you into a routine!
  • kgeiger141
    kgeiger141 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Looking for people to motivate that can return the favor to me, too! :) I am sort of in the same situation, where I worked out and got in really good shape last year, but over the fall and winter I went back and gained 12 pounds (heavy classload, long/cold winter and new relationship). I want to get back in shape too and will love to help motivate!!! :D
  • NLynn9812
    NLynn9812 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation and support too. It's so hard to do it alone. I just joined mfp and already hearing the success stories helps. Anybody needing support feel free to add me!
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request, you can never have too many friends to help encourage and motivate each other.