Halloween Snack Mix recipe

Options
efcdcdb
efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
Hi - does anyone have a good recipe for a Halloween snack mix for a party? I'm thinking something like Chex Mix, but with a Halloween theme. Maybe something with popcorn?

Replies

• jturner409
    Options
    Some M& M's, candy corn and nuts really taste yummy!
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    Candy Corn and dry roasted peanuts - so good! Taste just like a PayDay candy bar, if you know what that is! :)
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Options
    My sister in law makes this every year around this time and we call it crack--it is sooooo addictive! M&M's, candy corn and cashews. Basically it is much like the other posts and the whole idea of sweet/salty is a hit. Maybe use dark chocolate m&m's, some honey chex and your nut of choice...is it even possible to make this figure friendly :noway: I love it anyway!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas. I'm sure the candy corn isn't so great for the figure, but hey- it is Halloween.We are having a treat day at work, and I am sure this recipe won't be the worst of what we have!
  • patti1007
    patti1007 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ...maybe some dried fruit (sweet), nuts(salty) and some puffed rice or popcorn (filler) to stretch it out and not too many calories per serving?