The Little Black Dress Challenge.....shake it off by New Yea

Options
Hello! This is a friendly challenge for all you ladies who would like to get a jump start on your resolution and look your best in your New Year's Eve outfit! Please join us (myself and my fitness pal, Jolene) as we'll be using Shakeology to help us get there! Just replace one meal a day with Shakeology. It's a chance for those of you who have used Shakeology, and those of you who would like to try it to jump on the bandwagon and have fun in the process. If you don't know about Shakeology, shoot us a message and we will give you the info! Already using Shakeology? Fantastic! You are all ready to go!

We will build two teams between the two of us. So, as you post your interest in joining, we will assign you on a team, either with myself or Jolene. If you're already one of our pals, then you'll be on our team! Then, once we start, we just ask that everyone post their daily accountability and share their experience!

As we get the teams set up, we'll send you a helpful reference guide to help you eat clean while doing the challenge. We'd like to see how many of you girls are interested and then we'll send each of you info on how to get your Shakeology and then we'll come up with a start date. The challenge will be a month long. If you'd all like to start after Thanksgiving and really boost your resolution, that's fine! We're game! So, who's in?????

Deb

Replies

• emilymichelle2281
    Options
    I like the idea but I don't want to replace a meal with shakeology. Can I still participate?
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I'm gonna be adding Shakeology to my dinner, so not quite replacing a meal but I only eat a really light dinner with it. I get my Shakeology next week! And I want to be 145 and hotttt in my little black dress for New Years!
  • toberlili
    Options
    hello, im jolene and some of you will be on my team :)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Sorry I can't wear a little black dress, but I LOVE SHAKEOLOGY (the healthiest meal of the day)!

Just had to put my 2 cents in....

Stu
  • bethlumino
    Options
    count me in, i need motivation and i have NO IDEA what shakeology is, so help me out!!
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind the challenge but can't afford the shakeology!

$119 ? :noway: sorry not happening. I can't afford that

Good luck to you guys though!:flowerforyou:
  • tyuni
    tyuni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is shakeology? I may want to try it.
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    I'm in! My eating habits are horrible and i'm having a hard time changing them.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind the challenge but can't afford the shakeology!

$119 ? :noway: sorry not happening. I can't afford that

Good luck to you guys though!:flowerforyou:

ugh... don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Shakeology is the healthiest meal of the day. I suggest you message the person who started this topic (if she hasn't already messaged you). She can help you out.

You can get it for less then 119.00 message the thread starter for more info.
  • argburr
    argburr Posts: 25
    Options
    What is Shakeology?
  • rs1177
    rs1177 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am defintily in!! I love Shakeology!! I have had it the past month and just got my second month supply yesterday. I have it every morning for breakfast. So is it ok to mix it with other things? I usually have almond milk and some fruit mixed with it, and even sometimes a spoonful of natural almond butter!
    Love the stuff !! And it is so worth the price!
  • mandy2128
    Options
    ME!!!!!!!!!! Im in. For sure. :-) Help me drink this once a day!
  • toberlili
    Options
    well, we got a few, this is great, spread the word to your friends and family, the biggest thing to remember her, this is for motivation and fun in a friendly and supportive challenge. if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask myself or debra. :)
  • mandy2128
    Options
    when do we start???! :) I went out and got my almond milk and bananas! SO... if we're not starting SOON its going to get old. lol. Ill just start now and continue on. :)
  • toberlili
    Options
    we were thinking after thanksgiving to give people time to get ready, it sound like you already are, lol
  • plcarpenter
    plcarpenter Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have maybe two weeks left of my Shakeology, I originally loved it but, then I just couldn't get over how gassy I got by taking it...what's the deal?
  • mandy2128
    Options
    i am for sure! But ill stick with it when you guys start the challenge. Ill need another bag by then.
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! So glad to see so many of you ready for the challenge, this is going to be great!

Mandy: I think I sent you a message.

Rhonda: Hey girl! Glad you'll be joining us! And yes, sky is really the limit (within reason) when adding things to your shakeology! My fav is choc with peanut butter, banana and almond milk! Glad your shipment came on time!

plcarpenter: being gassy is totally normal with Shakeology; that means it's working! lol

I think maybe we'll see by the end of the month, how many people we've got and then maybe we can all decide on a start date; what do you think?

Deb
  • toberlili
    Options
    i agree, this is going to be good :)
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    hello, im jolene and some of you will be on my team :)

This sounds like a fun challenge! Count me in!