I feel like I'm doing it right ... but ...

Options
124»

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the responses and help.

Measuring every food I eat in public is not going to happen.
    Preparing all meals at home is not going to happen.

So I guess I'll have to find another way to lose weight. MFP just isn't going to work for me.

Well, I mean the other route would be to keep doing what you're already without seeing any change or results. Oh wait...
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the responses and help.

Measuring every food I eat in public is not going to happen.
    Preparing all meals at home is not going to happen.

So I guess I'll have to find another way to lose weight. MFP just isn't going to work for me.

Sorry to hear MFP isnt for you but I do think you are correct if you are not able to log accurately on a site that is essentially a calorie tracking tool.

As to other methods? There are plenty available but essentially you will have to work out where your excess calories are coming from and make some sort of change.

Perhaps fill up more at lunchtime with large salads, pulses and lean proteins so that you only want a small meal in the evening? Avoid sauces that look to contain cream or butter, ask for vegetable sides plain (no butter or olive oil) and your salads undressed

Weight loss is possible in your situation, you have already seen that so good luck going forward from here