Dance Fitness with Jessica

Options
Has anyone done the videos on YouTube by Dance Fitness with Jessica? Or her DVD? I just found out about her and have tried a few of her videos and I sweat like crazy! I am just looking for success stories with her workouts.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ezziriah
    ezziriah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've started doing them today and YES you sweat like crazy! any idea how many calories you burn for 30 minutes
  • bethanyhadden81
    bethanyhadden81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've started doing them today and YES you sweat like crazy! any idea how many calories you burn for 30 minutes

I messaged her on Facebook and she said it varies for everyone based on how much they weigh and how much effort they put in. I would like to know too, but I guess I will have to invest in a HRM to know for sure.
  • mjune_54
    mjune_54 Posts: 1
    Options
    I ordered her DVD and started using it I'm just curious as to how many of the dances you do at one time.. I think they're tough especially until you learn all the moves
  • katwinfree
    katwinfree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    She has posted some success stories on her Facebook page and website. Her videos are great I love them!
  • anh06005
    anh06005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a playlist on YouTube with several of her songs along with some others. I did about an hour last night and according to my polar HRM burned about 700 calories.

I'm 5'3" and 165 lbs.

I also like these channels (off the top of my head. May not be spelled right): inside Jenny's head, Mallory hot mess, amber blanch, Sarah (can't spell her last name but it's Zumba with Sarah ___). Also some other I can't quite remember
  • klanicole87
    klanicole87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i have been doing them i usually get about 50 minutes in and that is doing 14 songs and i use a zumba calculator so with my weight, how many minutes, and the intensity... i do mild intensity and with my weight and 51 minutes today i burned 856... the website is caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    just what I was looking for, going to try tonight