Hi. I'm Morose

Options
Hi there. I'm back under another guise after a long hiatus. I'm currently on the verge of leaving another fitness community because of the lack of dependability their app has, and I must have convenience. I'm totally morose, I believe its innate, and this weight as a pretty woman is mutilating my ego. I'm reaching out to all who understand the struggle, who can be of encouragement with grand insight on how to defeat the fat.
Thanks for reading.
Add me as a friend--the more the merrier!

Replies

• AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    AllMyUsernamesRTaken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This sucks. No replies on mfp, but replies at my other community with the sucky app. Oh well Que Sera Sera.
  • BlazeCarolina
    BlazeCarolina Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It was pretty dead when I posted my first too and then all of a sudden I couldn't keep up with responses. I don't know the pretty lady struggle, or the pretty anything struggle for that matter, but I will certainly help in any way I can.
  • AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    Options
    LOL thank you hun! I appreciate your support :) Congrats on your loss so far!
  • BlazeCarolina
    BlazeCarolina Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I am pretty new here, but I have met some nice people so far. I don't think it will be hard for you to make some friends and stay on track. The app is incredibly helpful, especially for someone like me who has never paid attention to what they eat. I feel a lot of my success is due to that alone. And the gym of course.
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hola
  • AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    Options
    I failed to mention (its probably obvious to you though emily, and others lol) I'm a Narcissist. I accept it and I can admit it.

Moving on :)

emily I feel so unhappy being overweight, so I've been on this new lifestyle for 7 days now (its close to midnight here). I want to be healthy and comfortable in my own skin again. My age is creeping up there, so I better get these last good looking years back. And congrats on your weight loss so far!!!

I appreciate all of you ;) thank you for reaching out.