Should I buy insanity or 21 day fix?

Options
Hi, I just got home from college and after looking into the (ridiculously expensive) gym memberships, I found that its cheaper to just buy some kind of workout dvd program. I have done Turbo Fire before and gotten some good results with beach body programs, so I have narrowed it down to Insanity or the newer program 21 Day Fix that I found on their site. I know Insanity is a lot longer, but I plan on doing a few rounds of 21 day fix if I buy that one. Has anyone tried either of them/gotten good results? I've been spoiled by a free all access gym at school

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've done both programs and it really depends on what your goals are!

Feel free to friend me and we can chat about which one might be best for you! :)
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Insanity is just high intensity cardio. And it is INSANE. I hate intense cardio so it didn't work for me.

While I was disappointed with the fact that I paid $60 for little plastic containers on the 21 Day Fix, the workouts are AMAZING! So for me, those were worth the $60. I have no problem weighing my food and counting calories....but working out? I hate it.

I do not hate these workouts. They are exactly 30 minutes including warm up and cool down and they are TOUGH but doable.