Hi ya'll,Lookin for some friends for motivation and support!

Options
Well I'm 25 yrs old, married with a lil girl who is turning 9 in just a couple of weeks! I've been on Myfitnesspal for a little bit now but haven't really been committed to it until the last couple weeks. Been logging in everyday and logging my food and exercise! Defiantly starting to realize I gotta change my whole lifestyle. So just on here looking for some friends who can keep me going and I will do the same for you. My stats are 5'3, current weight is 225 but hoping to lose 70 pounds and get down to 155. Trying to set myself some small goals first though so really just looking to lose the first 25 pounds. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• lenamyers16
    Options
    I'm currently 216 and started at 230. I commited early January and lost 11lbs then went back to my old habbits but picked up again a couple weeks ago. It would be great if you will accept my friend request!
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and still have quite a lot to lose, if you want to add me feel free, and send me a message any time you want :)
  • greentray
    greentray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 and restarted my fitness pal 3 weeks ago. feel free to add me will do my very best to help motivate you! Keep up the good work....and always think positive :-)
  • Jesslynroe
    Jesslynroe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and motivation/support also. Please add me. We all need all the encouragement that we can get. I have an open diary, and am completely honest about every lil thing I put in my body. I would love to meet someone that is the same.
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I keep my diary open for food ideas.

:smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Sdunham1975
    Options
    Well, i'm starting over again for the umptine time. I had lost some weight and was exercising regularly and feeling pretty good, but I lost focus and took a nose dive right back to my old ways. So, I am wiping the slate clean and jumping back in. I could really use some people to keep me motivated. :)