Hello from Canada .... Sorry ;)

Options
Well hello there. I'm a human yoyo who because of my age never uses the word YOLO. I recently gained back 40 pounds because of stresses in my life. Anyways, I started reading a book called Man 2.0 by John Romaniello. It has me hyped and ready to take the journey towards becoming the best version of myself. I weigh 370 pounds and am 6'3". So feel free to add this noob. I know I can't do this without some kind of comradery or coaching.

Replies

• Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    How do I upgrade to Man 2.0? I'm still stuck in Beta! :wink:

I sent a friend request. We can be friends as long as you don't actually say "YOLO." :bigsmile:
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Displaced Canadian here :) I'm also too old to say YOLO, but at the end of the day it's a good philosophy :) Hope that doesn't disqualify me lol... Friend request sent!
  • LMuench09
    LMuench09 Posts: 5
    Options
    Former Torontonian, now east coaster. I had to actually look up what YOLO was on google because I had no idea what my step stinter was talking about…. what ever happened to " Back off get your own sandwich"?
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    " Back off get your own sandwich"?

I say this all the time! Young people give me weird looks!
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Oh! Canada?

I'm in New Brunswick as well
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Welcome, fellow Canuck! :drinker:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I love your title, eh? I'm from south central BC - where everybody in Canada aspires to holiday & retire, bwahahah. Friend with a message if you like. I am gluten free - yes, I have to be - not my fad to lose weight. I try to eat close to home and organic when possible but not a freak about it. I am on MFP everyday to track my maintenance and keep me accountable. I comment often, and interact with those friends who also are active...Just so ya know. BTW, it's going to be 26C & sunny here today, I may head to the beach - that's just a jab at everyone to the east of me who had snow this past week. :bigsmile:

Liana
  • GetCrackin78
    GetCrackin78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canuck on the Atlantic; feel free to add me.
    Cheers!
  • jaxxkida
    jaxxkida Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Canuck!! From Niagara Falls :flowerforyou:
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Right I should have added.....Nova Scotian Here!
  • itsadogslife
    itsadogslife Posts: 209
    Options
    Beautiful BC right here.. feel free to add =)
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian, Eh!

Working Mom of 4 daughters from Toronto, Ontario! I always have room for more Canadians on my friends list!

:drinker:
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Good things grow in Ontario!
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Yolo WTF is Yolo - I had to look it up, but i'm a hella lot older than you jr.; welcome fellow canuck I'm from TO
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    TO here too :). My teenager daughter has forbidden me to say YOLO. Not that I was planning on it. Not allowed to say hip either lol. Have to find something else to embarrass her with I guess. Anyway -welcome :happy:
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hey from Ottawa. I also had to look up YOLO. I am old enough to remeber that you had to spell out the words before using the acronym. Add as friend if you would like.
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I grew up near Philadephia but live in New Hamshire now and my grandmom was from Nova Scotia...so I'm part Canandian? :D Sending you an add, you seem like a sweetie!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Good things grow in Ontario!

I will now be singing this all day!! thanks ...lol
  • dominiquerobb
    dominiquerobb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Fellow Canadian, I'm from Edmonton, Alberta!
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Also had to look up YOLO :)
    Fellow Canadian -- Georgian Bay area!
    Welcome!