Just wondering did any of you notice any changes since yo

jmccabe809
jmccabe809 Posts: 3
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
Within the last year since I started, my hair grows like weeds. I looked at a picture from my hair last year and it was really short, at that time I had 14 inches cut and I donated it. Now it's back to the same length it was last year before I cut it. Around this time last year I was over 200lbs and now it's gone and I never want to see that number on the scale ever again lol. I had to cut out alot of things like going to starbucks everyday and drinking soda ALL the time like water. I still do but usually it's once in a blue moon like a treat.. I mean really it was so hard, I had to hide the junk food from myself. My skin looks alot better, I used to have horrible HORRIBLE acne not just my face but all over my body and I was afraid to wear a bathing suit without shorts. or cover up. Now I can wear a swimsuit and don't care anymore! One of these days I'll wear a 2 peice but being able to wear a swimsuit and feel good about it in general was a big step.

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    I have noticed many changes, and it has only been 2 weeks for me.
    Since eating healthy, my skin has a healthy looking glow and i love it!
    Because of the increase in nutrients we get from eating healthy, such as lutein and vitamin A and E, we are seeing results other than just wieght loss.
    Eating healthy and excercise gives me a great energy and keeps me productive and feeling great!
    Healthy skin, hair, and nails are just a few things that i have noticed :]
This discussion has been closed.