Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

rejoined and want some friends :)

hi my names Amanda i'm 23 I have recently rejoined mfp on Monday and feeling really positive this time round and more motivated than before, I have 2 girls 1 & 2 year old so don't have a lot of time for exercise but have decided to join the gym for 3 evenings a week as I have a long journey ahead im currently 5'' 2'' in height and weigh 14 stone 8 and want to loose 5 stone to get back to my original weight before having my babies, if there's any ladies here of a similar height and have a hard journey ahead aswell feel free to add me :)

Replies

• dawnuptheroad
    dawnuptheroad Posts: 2 Member
    hi amanda, I'm currently beginning my journey (again) I'm also 5'2 but I'm 16 stone and exhausted from carrying the weight around with me! I'm the heaviest I've ever been and want to slim to back to at 13 1/2 stone when i was a size 14/16 after i had my daughter.
  • gemfox
    gemfox Posts: 107
    Hi both,
    I also rejoined (well, resigned in and checked out my goals again) I have put on all the weight I lost and more since last time and would love some new friends to keep me encouraged.
    Feeling good this time, I want to look my best for my winter sun holiday (I have 5 ish months)

Feel free to pop me a request :)
  • hi both thank you for your replies will send you both a friends request :)