Anyone has experience with Fitness Together Pack Training?

Options
It is pretty expensive, $499 for 8 weeks, but supposed to be very effective. They claim that you can lose 2 sizes in 8 weeks. So just wanted to see if anyone has tried them?

Replies

• theJTfitness
    theJTfitness Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow that's crazy expensive. The idea behind it is alright. Like 4 people in a group with a pt. I think they cover nutrition, too. If you've got the money, try it. But you can lose the same size with a $29.99 gym membership and a little homework on MFP.

So whatever you decide to do, good luck!
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Wow that's crazy expensive. The idea behind it is alright. Like 4 people in a group with a pt. I think they cover nutrition, too. If you've got the money, try it. But you can lose the same size with a $29.99 gym membership and a little homework on MFP.

So whatever you decide to do, good luck!

Yes, it might be possible if I am super motivated. But I lack the motivation sometimes and I think this kind of training helps with accountability and motivation, especially since I am spending a ton :)
  • theJTfitness
    theJTfitness Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well there's your answer. Sounds like this is something you could benefit from!
  • sixpacklady
    Options
    Well there's your answer. Sounds like this is something you could benefit from!

Thank you. But just wanted to see if anyone has tried them and got the results they were expecting or is it all just bogus claims...
  • sixpacklady
    Options
    bump