Hello From Kansas

Options
Tera_1984
Tera_1984 Posts: 18 Member
At my highest I was 302, Since I started my weight loss journey for the 2nd time on Jan.16th 2014 my lowest was 292, I am determined to get into the 280's by the time I go see my doctor next month. Last time I weighed myself I was 293. At my last doctor's appointment my doctor said Im very close to getting diabetes and I dont want to get diabetes so Im trying to do everything I can to keep that from happening. I stayed at 120 although high school cause of physical education class, I wish you could have physical education class all through life. I started gaining weight after high school cause I didnt have physical education class anymore and I didnt grow up doing sports so I couldnt fall back on sports to stay fit after high school so I started gaining weight, I graduated high school in May of 03 and ever since then my weight has gone up but Im determined to not only get into the 280's but to get my weight under control once and for all. Thanks for taking the time to read about my Weight Loss Journey. By the way by the end of my weight loss journey I want to be at 150 pounds. Ps. Im 29, I turn 30 in Oct.