Birthday Before and After Pictures - +2 Years and -60 Pounds

Options
124»

Replies

• mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Sara, you look beautiful in both photos, but I know you KNOW you are beautiful now. SO proud of you. You truly are inspiring.
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your starting is where I am at now and I'm amazed at how much you lost since joining MFP. I hope I have similar results!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!! LOVE the new dress!! Yay for you! I can't wait until I can post some "new me" pictures!!

Have fun on your birthday and be careful!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Very inspiring, keep up the good work.
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    You look stunning! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful birthday. You worked really hard and 60 pounds is just amazing. You were a beautiful girl before the weight loss - but now you look beautiful AND confident!
    Good for you. Thank you for posting the pics - it's truly inspirational.
  • meggiek
    Options
    You Look Amazing and beautiful .I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Megan
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL... GREAT JOB, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. JUST ONE QUESTION HOW DID YOU GET YOUR PICS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD, BECAUSE I HAD SOME TROUBLE TRYING TO GET MINE ON THERE...
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It's pretty easy to post a picture. Just use a website to upload your photo, like photobucket.com or imageshack.us. Then put the URL for the picture (the website you use to upload will give you the web address) and put it in this code.

URL HERE[\IMG]  But change the IMG to img for both cases. And your picture will appear!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing and thanks so much for sharing!! You should be very proud of yourself and all your hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!