Insanity

Options
I'm on my 3rd day of Insanity and would love some company along my journey. If you log and excessive daily send me a friend request. I need all of the extra motivation I can get!

Replies

• kimgeorge4
    kimgeorge4 Posts: 4
    Options
    I started it too. I feel like I'm getting my butt kicked daily!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I did it in the past. I know how those workouts go. Love to connect though. I do T-25 right now and will go back to insanity in 2 weeks once I'm done with T-25. Had to give myself a break from the insanity (yes, word pun I know).
  • Tammerz1
    Tammerz1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just got done with day 3. My arms are shaking. Day 3 is definitely more of an upper body work out. My sister in law has T25. I'm hoping to trade her after my 60 days.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    that must have been 'cardio power and resistance' lol.

did you play sports in highschool? i don't know how people get through the program who do not have the benefit of having participated in some organized sport where they took pleasure in punishing you
  • Tammerz1
    Options
    I did play sports. It's my least fav workout thus far, lol.
  • JoeyBsGirl
    JoeyBsGirl Posts: 5
    Options
    I am on day 9 of Insanity, for the second time around. When I started it the first time I was running 4 miles daily, upon completing it I increased to 8 miles of running daily. It also dropped 3.5 minutes off my 5k time.

Now I am completely out of shape, don't run & packed on the pounds! Even though I complain that my pants don't fit, I need motivation to stay with it. I send a post Insanity workout picture to six people daily so I can be held accountable!

You do feel like you are getting your butt kicked each day but I also feel like I conquered another step in getting my body back & fitting back into my clothes!
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Currently on week 4 day 4 of my 2nd round of Insanity! I log daily! Feel free to add me!
  • Tammerz1
    Options
    I've done insanity before. I just didn't watch what I ate. Started Insanity again and this time trying to log what I'm eating. It is definitely a challengeut I know over time it will get easier. I use to run. Now back to walking/jogging. The first week is always killer but I know I can do it.
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Completed Week 1 Day 5 This morning... Aching all over.... But am so up for this :)

Friends are welcome :D

Dig Deep my friends :)