Is Sex the answer?

Options
I know this may sound like a crazy post and perhaps it may be a little unethical but I have to ask. Has anyone noticed an increase sex drive since they started losing weight? My wife is much much much smaller than me and ever since I started eating healthier and doing cardio.......my sex drive is through the roof. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, my wife has kind of put my goals in place. For every 2 pounds that I lose she uhmmmm......gives me some love (for lack of a better phrase) so some nights I look like Forest Gump out there running down the streets. I've dropped almost 8 pounds in 8 days and am almost always under my allowed calories by 500 to 600. I just don't know if this increased sex drive is normal? Also is being under my calorie goal a bad thing? Anyone not to shy to answer would be appreciated.

P.S. I apologize in advance if I have offended anyone with this post.

Replies

• TheIrish1981
    TheIrish1981 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nobody wants to tackle this one. lol
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Haha! Good for you!

As long as you're eating enough to be healthy, all that seems great.
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I would loose 90 lbs in 45 days if I had this incentive.
  • Dondre28
    Dondre28 Posts: 53
    Options
    I don't know if its for all men but for me personally yes being fitter definitely boosts your sex drive and even helps with performance. Im not as fit as I was 5 years ago but i can tell the difference. 1 of my ex's used to say OMG WHAT ARE YOU EATING!!! ??? And you will be with your partner for hours and it feels like minutes. A mate I made recently who did the same job as I did (much older retired ), struggled with depression and took many pills, it killed his sex drive. However when we met we were on a program that help people who worked in our environments to get back on their feet and exercising was 1 of key things to help reduce stress.
    We started Training together and after a few weeks we went our ways but still kept in touch. :laugh: 1 day he phoned and was really happy " Its working again mate" he said. He is in his late 50's and is over the moon :drinker: . He kept training and cut out more than half the tablets he took, swimming he told me is what he mostly did with jogging. He and his wife is are now happy :happy: .

Make sure you refuel your body with right nutrients when being under your calorie goal. So there Bud I hope that answers your question. Good luck.
  • ReaganP13
    ReaganP13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I dont know about men, but in my opinion, as a woman, I think our sex drive does increase. Not so much because we are actually hornier or whatever you wanna call it, but rather because of the gained confidence. Feeling comfortable and even better yet - proud, of your body can make everything much more enjoyable.