ew, this is grosssssssss

Options
I have little strech marks on my hips because i lost 20 pounds last year in like 1 month and then gained it back over the summer.. ughhh :( anyone else have stretch marks??
what's a (sexiiii*****) to do.......

Replies

• thesexybitch
    Options
    HAHA i love how they dont show B.i.t.c.hhhhhhhh yet i have it in my fricken username. hilarious
  • nikki91950
    Options
    go to the store and look for like maderma or palmer's coco butter? i've heard good things :)
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    my boobs and stretch marks know each other quite well :(
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks on my shoulders. I'm not sure if it's from weight gain or not.
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    hahahah tierra. funny way to put it. luckily (or unluckily) i got noooooooo booooobs whatsoever. its my little love handles that are decorated with stretch marks.. how beautiful... naht
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    If you were a mom, I'm not sure what you'd do. :laugh: Stretch marks galore over here! And I'm having more appear as I lose more inches.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Ive heard "bio oil" is supposed to make stretch marks fade if not go.... =)
  • LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks everywhere. I have them on my chest from my young weight lifting days. My stomach from top to bottom from my sympathy weight gain. Elbow from a dislocation. Inner thighs from weight gain. They fade when you lose weight. Ive heard some good things about bio oil. I ve looked into it but at this point Im more concerned with losing weight I think when I get to the maintaining stage Ill revisit getting them to become smaller.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    VITAMIN E
  • Laurelee
    Options
    NOT SO! To all you Moms....Stretchmarks are a badge of honor. I for one would not trade the circumstances (4 babies) under which I received them.
  • erinsolesky
    erinsolesky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I say LOVE your stretch marks, wrinkles, cellulite, etc. Seriously? We are HUMAN and that means we have flaws. Acceptance and love can cure all :-) I am a walking stretchmark, girl, and I love every minute of life.
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    I have a lot of stretchmarks too.. Mostly from child birth.. I have tried so many things to get rid of them, but nothing works. The person who invents something that really works without surgery is going to be a billionaire!!
  • nahhan12
    Options
    I've had stretch marks all over my inner thighs, butt, and hips since I was 12! They're not necessarily a sign of being "fat" so it isn't something you should ever feel embarrassed about. Men get them on their arms/shoulders all the time. (I even have one on my knee from a growth spurt) My highest weight was only 165 at 5'8" tall and that was several years after getting my stretch marks. I think they're pretty common these days and nothing to be embarrassed about. If they're in the new stages where they're still purplish-red then the creams and "body butters" found in stores may work a little to reduce the scarring. Otherwise, they should fade once the changes in your skin stop.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Bio oil is supposed to be excellent, all the Drs in the UK recommend it and I've heard glowing reports but the way to use it is asap...the earlier you start using it after gaining scars etc the better the results. If I gain any from weight loss I'll definitely be getting some but I think 22 year old pregnancy stretch marks are a bit beyond help.
  • thesexybitch
    Options
    yeah i guess i dont really care anymore... hahah.. WHATEVVAAAAH. ugh i was hooking up with a guy one time and hes like WTF ARE THOSE.. wow asssssH0le. i was like uhh "my dog scratched me?"
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have them from my babies, I stretched out horribly with both of them...they were fading form the first one when I got pregnant with my second one (9 years later) so blah I've started all over again...
  • Luv2bme
    Luv2bme Posts: 58
    Options
    yeah i guess i dont really care anymore... hahah.. WHATEVVAAAAH. ugh i was hooking up with a guy one time and hes like WTF ARE THOSE.. wow asssssH0le. i was like uhh "my dog scratched me?"

LMAO!!! Your dog scratched you!! The man who is worth your time will love everything about you... stretchmarks and all!!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hmm i don't really know, i always just accepted they were there and whoever didn't like it would have to deal! i dated one guy who really liked them, he liked that they were kind of silvery - hahaha, who would thought! he was a good guy. there was another guy i was with that hadn't been with many women, so he didn't know what they were and thought they were from a lot of surgeries, hahahahahahahaha~
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I have more stretch marks than skin on my stomach (thats not an exageration - honestly) after having my daughter. They have faded but nothing will ever get rid of them. They are actually turning into wrinkles now the fat underneath them has gone. My tummy looks like the face of one of those wrinkly dogs !!!! (don't know the breed). But without them I wouldn't have my daughter, and I know which I'd rather.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    NOT SO! To all you Moms....Stretchmarks are a badge of honor. I for one would not trade the circumstances (4 babies) under which I received them.

I'm not in love with my stretch marks, but the fact that I received them through bearing children is something to be proud of for me!